Under Article 13 of Law 196/2003 "on the protection of personal data" we inform the customer that the processing of data provided to Centro Tartufi Molise being recorded at this site has the primary purpose of the record 'user and bring to a conclusion the sale transaction. The provision of data is optional but a refusal to submit them determines the inability to perform the service of online spending.
The personal data provided is collected by Information Technology and treated, even with the help of electronic means, directly and / or through third party representatives (company for home delivery, for mailing and data entry) for the following purposes:
- administrative management of orders and purchases;
- management of any participation in loyalty programs
- statistical purposes related to the detection of the buying behavior
- sending of advertising material concerning products and offers through the use of newsletters, sms, mms.
They will have access to information on subjects specifically charged to customers such as employees or co-workers who have the need for carrying out their duties or by virtue of the position you hold, in full knowledge of the regulations on privacy and the processing of personal data, in treatments necessary or related to process your order, sending information and advertising material and gifts. May possibly be involved third party service providers (agents, managers or external independent data controllers) necessary for the execution of the contract such as vectors for the delivery, companies providing payment services, other group companies, consultants company, data entry companies, call centers etc.
Anyway Centro Tartufi Molise undertakes not to communicate or disseminate data to subjects not required for the performance of the above services and treatments unnecessary, irrelevant and exceeding the contractual requirements. Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Customer has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to:
- updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
He has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is Centro Tartufi Molise Srl.
At any time under Article. 7 D.Legs. 196/2003, you can have access to their personal data, and request correction, updating or deletion by writing to:
Centro Tartufi Molise Srl
Contrada San Giovanni dei Gelsi, 148 - 86100 Campobasso
made ,adarte. agenzia di pubblicità realizzazione siti internet